Hey one of my friend Nandita who runs a very popular blog, told me how to make white sauce in a micro,here is how it goes
- just melt butter first, for 30 seconds
- then add 2 tbsp of maida, micro for 1 min, then one more.
- then add 1 cup milk, micro for 3 minutes.
- whip well with fork, add 1/2 cup more milk and micro again.
- whip , salt, pepper and done.
Thats it done! add this to pasta veggie anything.....nice.
I haven't tried it to make in a micro though,but sounds fun and simple.Haven't been cooking lately:-(!!!